Re: Physical action - Force

Hi Bruno,

Actually, I switched to forces applied on walls instead of walls
translation because I want that my wall  moves under a stress load equal
to some d_Sig= X - f(Sig1,Sig2,Sig3) where X contstant stress that do
not changes while iterating.
I don't see how to make this work using wall translation ('max_vel' for
stress control).

Any suggestion ?