For Debugging using kdevelop

Hello everyone,
    Although I installed kdevelop package with many people help and
opened Yade.kdevelop last week, the following settings of kdevelop for
yade on websit (https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Debugging_using_Kdevelop) can
not finish. Because I didnot find project options in project menu and
there was not window (figure 1) appearing when kdevelop started for the
first time. I donot know my kdevelop at this moment can be used to
debuge preprocessor code. Or is there some wrong with it? thanks a lot

Br,
Yaowei Yu
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
yyu (https://launchpad.net/~yyu-abo)