Re: save spheres packing

On 06/24/2010 02:01 PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
Emanuele Catalano said:     (by the date of Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:37:11 +0200)

Hi,
I would like to let my spheres' packing arrange under gravity
acceleration, and save the spheres position after that (by fixing a
kineticEnergy threshold). The yade.pack.SpherePack.save('..') function
doesn't help me, it saves the positions of spheres initially generated,
the original cloud.
I didn't find anything else that could help me in yade modules, am I wrong?

TriaxialCompressionEngine uses Shop::saveSpheresToFile to do what I need.
How can I access that function from python?
how about this one?

from yade import export

export.text("spheres.txt")

It works, thanks Janek and Chiara.