Re: Adding engines from python after scene is created

You can give a look here :
http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01493.html

Le 30/06/2010 15:21, boon chiaweng a écrit :
Hi,

I would like to add an engine after the Scene is created:

p=TriaxialTest()
p.density=3600
p.dampingMomentum =0.5
etc etc.
p.load()
O.engines.append(PeriodicPythonRunner(iterPeriod=20,command='plotFunction()'))

This doesn't work.   I would like to maintain the use of the C preprocessor, although I know I can generate triaxial entirely using python.

Yours,

Boon