Re: For Debugging using Kdevelop in yade-0.50

You'll have to show me what you do Jerome. Did you try on virgin trunk? I'm wondering if you didn't mix kdev files from bzr with your older project files.

For debugging, it seems kdevelop can catch breakpoints only if the attached process is Qt interface. If Qt is not open, it seems the process will never be stopped. I'm still experimenting. The straightforward debbuging where kdevelop start the process itself doesn't work as kdevelop doens't recognize python script as debugable executable.

Bruno