Re: for Triaxialtest problem

Sorry, but your words are a little bit mysterious for me...

What do you mean by "When I deleted Triaxialtest.cpp and Traiaxialtest.hpp
in preprocessor file"? And, more important, what do you want to do? Run a
triaxial test simulation?

For a triaxial test simulation, just try

TriaxialTest(numberOfGrains=200).load()

If you want to see what is going on, try

from yade import qt
v=qt.Controller()
v=qt.View()

Then

O.run(100000)

or click on the interface buttons. You should then have a WallStresses file
on your directory with some information about your simulation...

Hope it helps

Luc