For yade compiling from kdevelop4

Hello everyone,

First of all, would I compile the examples(triaxialtest,capillarytriaxialtes and so on in the preprocessor folder) with yade through kdevelop4 again? If no problem, I tried to compile these c++ codes with yade in kdevelop4. But the same errors happened, when I built selection (executed selection). The errors are following:
   checking for log4cxx::Logger::getlogger("")in c++ library log4cxx... yes
RuntimeErro: Plugin OpenGlRenderingEngine is required (backtrace shows where), but will not be built!:
   File "/home/yu/yade/sconstruct",line594:
    env.sconscript(dirs=[','],build_dir=builddir,duplicate=0)
   File "/usr/lib/scons/scons/script/sconscript.py",line553:
    return apply (_sconscript, [self.fs,]+files,subst_kw)

the more details are attached. Would you tell me where the errors were? thanks a lot

Br,
yaowei yu