Re: save python figure

So if I type somewhere in the code

utils.plotDirections();
yade.plot.plot(noShow=True).savefig('/home/chia/Desktop/try.pdf')

should work? In this case it does not (the figure is showed on the screen
and in the pdf file nothing appears). For sure I am doing it wrongly. The
point is that the function utils.plotDirections() always shows the figure
and I need to press start again to go on. What I would like is to avoid
displaying this figure and simply save it. Thxs, Chia