Re: installing yade in redhat

Dear Nejib and friends,

We now have problems in installing libboost and qt3 in redhat. Do you know how to install those in the redhat. It seems that our administrator is not sure how to do that.

Where to find repositories (like ubuntu/kubuntu) in redhat that contains the equivalent libraries for yade?

Thanks,
Alsidqi Hasan