material dispatching

Hello

I recently tried to mix frictional and cohesive bodies in the same simulation.
It returned this :
/Yade [6]: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error' what(): Undefined or ambiguous InteractionPhysics dispatch for types FrictMat and CohFrictMat.
/
Virtualy, it could have work : CFM inherits from FM, so that Ip2_FM_FM_FP apply. Is it possible to implement this behaviour? For now, I'd have to add an Ip2_FM_CFM_FP to workaround this. It would be an exact copy of Ip2_FM_FM_FP.

Cheers.

Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre