Re: Stifness at contact

Hi, tje stiffness as you write is only defined as such in one particular
class (Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys). You find some information in
its documentation at
https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys

Make sure that you read
https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/introduction.html#architecture-overview in
particular, so that you understand how is an InteractionPhysics (which
then contains the Kn stiffness) derived from Materials of 2 bodies that
enter in contact. So for you question what is E, it is
https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FrictMat
which inherits ElastMat, which in turn defines the "young" attribute
(https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.ElastMat.young)

Cheers, Václav