Re: ball mill

Hi Morteza,

1.       How can I apply material property for these parts?

> 2.       How can we define some material property each group of element?

Please read this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg02356.html,
which should answer your first two questions.

> 3.       What kind of property should we define for each element?(For
> example modulus of elasticity or Poisson’s ratio)

I guess what kind of material properties depends on your needs and on how
you want/plan to define your interaction law. You might want to inherit your
own material class from an existing one like, e.g., has been made in CpmMat
(
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=cpmmat#yade.wrapper.CpmMat).
The interaction physics functor (Ip2), then, will be based on two material
instances (they could be of the same type or also different materials
ideally). Note that if you define a new material class, then you would also
want to define a new Ip2 functor to be used in your Law2 functor together
with the geometry one.
If your question was more like what parameters can we define with an
existing material class you are using, then look at
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=material#materialand
find out what attributes you could define per the specific material
class you are most interested in. Or simply type on the console the built-in
function help(labelMat) being labelMat the label you assigned to the defined
material in your py script.

Chiara