Re: For deleting facet or translating it

> I want to delete some facet during simulating process. Are there
> some functions in yade or I make the code for this purpose? Thanks
This functionality is provided, see
https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html#insertion-deletion (the python
example: O.bodies.erase(id)); it is not documented in the user's manual,
although probably should be. Interactions with the erased particle will
be removed automatically. If you get a crash, that means that some
engine does not properly check for erased bodies in the loop -- in most
cases I believe it has been fixed long time ago.

Cheers, Václav