Re: Compatibility with AutoCAD/GAMBIT

Hi,

one of my simulations is close to your task. In attachment you can see an
example.
Part of geometry (screw) has been done in GMSH and imported to YADE, another
geometry (cylinders, floors....)
is generated by utils.facetCylinder and utils.facetBox.

I would recommend you to have a look at that program, it is open-source and
has almost direct import function to Yade.

Anton.