Re: local porosity

On 23/09/10 08:34, Sergei D. wrote:
Hi,
Can I to calc local porosity with YADE now (for example, Voronoi cell volume / sphere volume)? And how to do it?

You can use TesselationWrapper. Check documentation and feel free to ask more when something is not clear. Note that getVolPoroDef() is supposed to return a python array but it was never tested yet. On my side, I'm using the function Volume(id) to get the volume of a Voronoi cell.

Cheers.

Bruno

/*! \class TesselationWrapper
* \brief Handle the triangulation of spheres in a scene, build tesselation on request, and give access to computed quantities : currently volume and porosity of each Voronoï sphere. * More accessors in course of implementation. Feel free to suggest new ones.
 *
 * Usage :
 * TW.setState(0)
 * O.run(1000); O.wait()
 * TW.setState(1)
 * array = TW.getVolPoroDef(True) //syntax here?
 *
 */

--
Bruno Chareyre