Re: SpherePack::particleSD

Hi Anton,

the function is of simple use. Say that you have a specific size
distribution and you want to generate it in Yade. Say that per each particle
size you know the corresponding percentage of passing. You simply specify
the radius mean (so that you can compute an initial guess for the total
volume of solids) and the function will compute for you the number of
spheres per each size you entered. The option given by the bool
passingIsNotPercentageButCount is that you can already input the number of
spheres per each particle size you want to generate. So you have two
possibilities:

1) radii and passing as lists of values of particle size and corresponding
percentage of passing.
2) radii and passing as lists of values of particle size and corresponding
number of elements.

I hope this helps, let me know if it is not clear.

Chiara