Re: can't launch yade

I have a so old version because I was told that with either 10.04 or 10.10 I
could have had some issues (I think with the video driver) on working with
my pc (Dell Prec T5500). I could try to update and try to fix them (but I'm
not sure if I can do that).
I've heard that other people are running yade on ubuntu 09.10 but they don't
have the same problem.

What "floating point exception" stands for?

Thanks
Giulia