Re: 3d view output

Hi Vaclav,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Now I can save pictures in YADE
now. However, I also met a problem that if I close the Primary view during
the simulation I cannot  get the complete view again. For instance, there is
no particles and boxes in the Primary view. I do not know how to fix it.
Do you have any idea about that?

Cheers,
Tao