Re: Linear law + moment rotation

Hi there,

I commited functional version of L6Geom recently (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYGHjiZRUpM, shown in scripts/test/beam-l6geom.py), contact geometry with 6 degrees of freedom with local coordinates (L). You (or Giulia) could consider using it as the base for writing a new contact law; it is ridiculously easy due to local coordinates (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head%3A/pkg/dem/L3Geom.cpp#L256 is the one used in the movie).

Cheers, Vaclav
quick question. A colleague of mine needs to use the linear contact law with moment transfer rotation. Which law in Yade is the most updated and satisfy these requirements? Thanks, so we avoid duplicates. If there is something to add/modify let me know, I can do it.