Re: [Question #137026]: Debugging output

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi, Klaus!

Could you not be more specific, what do you want to debug?
You are working with constitutive law and want to see values of some
variables during simulation?

If so, I would recommend you to insert into the code something like:
std:cerr<<Variable_to_output<<"\n";
And you will get all necessary information.

Personally, I use debug compilation only to get a backtrace during crash
(not just "segmentation fault").

Cheers.

Anton