Re: [Question #137115]: Commit new files to trunk

Václav Šmilauer proposed the following answer:
Hi Klaus, just add it (with bzr add yourfile) and commit upstream (bzr
qcommit (if you have qbzr installed) or bzr commit -m ...);I will have a
look, and someone else will as well, I am sure. Cheers!

PS if you checked out the branch over http (without setting ssh key at
launchpad etc), you might need to run bzr bind lp:yade before commit,
otherwise you will get an error message saying that HTTPTransport does
not support write access or something similar.