basic questions on law-test.py

Hey,

I am new to yade and I am starting from law-test.py (bzr2598). I have
included the CohFrictMat and the Coesion moment law implemented by
Chiara. But that is not the point.
I am a bit confused regarding how LawTester actually works:

- path() let me apply the displacement starting from the contact
point, but I don't understand in which coordinates system

- rotWeight let me decide if the applied shear produces a rotation as
well. But when I apply a shear displacement and change rotWeight from
0 to 1, I don't notice any differences.. why?

- plotting un=tester.ptOurs[0], which should be the applied normal
displacement, I got a max displ of -0.2, while path=(-0.1, 0, 0)..
why? shouldn't they be the same?

I guess all these questions are due to the fact that I don't
understand very well path(..).

Thanks in advance
Giulia

Follow ups