Re: [Question #137115]: Commit new files to trunk

Václav Šmilauer proposed the following answer:
Hm... I would add a check to the functor that uses that material.
(if(strainStressValue.empry()) throw
std::invalid_argument("WireMat.strainStressValue is empty"); )

I see that there is a problem that we require postLoad to operate also
on instances which are not fully initialized. For now, I don't have a
good solution in mind, except for disabling that regression test. But
since we did have problems with failing serialization due to changes in
boost recently, I would like to keep that.

HTH, v.