[Question #140414]: how to add velocity to a facetBox

Hi all,
I try to move facetBox in my program to simulate the compacting process of retaining wall and some errors occur during my simulation. I just cannot add velocity to facetBox even though its dynamic property is "True"!!
Here is the code I used to create a facetBox and set its velocity:

O.bodies.append(utils.facetBox(center=(a,0,h),extents=(0,b,h),orientation=Quaternion((-1,0,0),0),wallMask=1,wire=True,dynamic=True,material='steel',color=(0,1,1)))
O.bodies[0].state.vel=(0,0,1)
O.bodies[1].state.vel=(0,0,1)

I know if I create a facetBox, it contents two small triangle facets just as I set the velocity to facet 0 and 1. However, this kind of resort would lead to a error: "segmentation fault". Thus, I do not know how to fix it.  Does anyone know how to set velocity to a  facetBox, or is there other means to create walls which can be moved during simulation?

PS: if I change the dynamic property of facetBox as "True" during the simulation, the simulation will automatically stop. I do not know why.

Thanks!

Tao