Re: [Question #142804]: PSD generation

Václav Šmilauer posted a new comment:
Bruno, to me it is not clear about what the scaling does. Can you
describe it concisely? My idea about it now:

1. Try to place particles as required.
2. If it is impossible to place all of them, then you make particles, which are already generated, smaller, until the rest is put as well.

Right? That means, however, that the size distribution is different
(although "only" scaled down). Wouldn't it be better to increase the box
instead (move particles homothetically, but without changing their
radius), so that the size (and mass) distribution is as was required,
although in a larger volume?