[Question #145626]: A few questions on yade packages

I'm not too sure what is possible and what is not with packages and I didn't find a place where everything would be summarized. Here are a few dumb questions:

1- In my package manager (aptitude), I have the following packages:
yade
yade-0.50
yade-0.60
yade-bzr2557
yade-snapshot
Why snapshot is said to be "last snapshot" while it corresponds to 2557, which is the older version it seems?

2- Yade-0.60.1 has been announced by Anton in launchpad, but is not found, how can I get it?

3- Say, I want the precompiled package corresponding to bzr2701, is it possible to find it somewhere (I guess no, just asking away)? Could it be generated automatically by the buildbot for each commit?

Thanks.

Bruno