Re: [Question #146069]: call Simulation Inspection

huanghe is still having a problem:
Thank you very much for your detailed answer !

As for part one which is the installation section. I did what the
website says.

At first, things went well for the "Package" part. However, when I go to
the "Download" part, I have download the "yade-0.60.1.tar.bz2 (md5,
sig)", and uncompressed it. But when I type "bzr checkout lp:yade" into
the terminal, it says "Permission denied (publickey). bzr: ERROR:
Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check connectivity
and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist. " So I don't know
how to solve it, this maybe important.

As for part two which is the use of 0.60.1 version, I have download this
version, but I have no idea to install it, so I wonder you can help me
with this because I know little about the operation of Ubuntu.

As for part there which is about use of ppa, I have input these lines
into the terminal,"sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/stable","sudo
apt-get update", I don't know if it's OK now. Then I followed the lines
of "Technical details about this PPA ", input these lines into the
terminal,"deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-pkg/stable/ubuntu lucid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-pkg/stable/ubuntu lucid main",but
the terminal says, "can not find the command 'deb' and 'deb-src'", I've
no idea if this influences the further use of yade. You mean that I may
install yade-0.60 in the way of ppa, I don't know how it operate. I do
find that there exits a yade-0.60 version of lucid7 which uploaded by
you, I don't know if it's OK for my system.

I know little about yade, but I am eager to learn it.

PS: The information of my Ubuntu is as follow.
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Release:    10.04
Codename:    lucid

Additionally, my system language is not English but Chinese, I don't
know if it matters for the normal use of yade.