[Question #146401]: Periodicity

I'm using yade bzr2742, I'm asking for the term ('periodic=True') on the makeCloud command.
In fact I would to obtain a sample with gravity deposition, I made facetBox and when I wrote the makeCloud command with periodic=True. I have sphere within the Box with another great one(yellow)  which appears only when periodic is equal to True. And when the depository process began, sphere left the leftBox and go to the center of the yellow Box.
Could you please help met to overcome this ?

Best regrads,