Re: [Question #147640]: Capillay triaxial test

Hello Latifa,
did you visit https://yade-dem.org/wiki/CapillaryTriaxialTest ?

There you'll find some instructions to make capillary forcs be computed:
[...]
/To run the simulations, you have to download this File:Capillary.gz and extract the content to your yade/bin folder (where the yade executable is). You should end with 10 text files in /bin. CapillaryLaw will read those files once at startup and use the data to interpolate capillary forces for arbitrary cases./

Cordially.