Re: [Question #147640]: Capillay triaxial test

Latifa El Ghezal posted a new comment:
Hello,
I did the same thing with yade-bzr2747, in the bin directory I have the 10 files and when I generate the sample, I have this warning :"WARNING: cannot open files used for capillary law, all forces will be null. Instructions on how to download and install them is found here : https://yade-dem.org/wiki/CapillaryTriaxialTest.";
I had this warning with yade0.50 but depending on capillary pressure value and grain size.

Best regards,