Re: [Question #151276]: montion of intruder in granular packing

Chareyre proposed the following answer:

> and then apply material properties like density, angular momentum etc to it. And then move that imported mesh in granular media same like big sphere created under YADE. Is it possible in current version of YADE? Please note that we can make that mesh in autoCAD software and export in STL format which then can be imported in YADE.
Yes, it is possible. The only possible problem could be that contacts
tracking when contacts move from one facet to an adjacent one is not
fully implemented. I mean, it will work, but you will have small
inconsistencies with forces re-initialized each time the contact reach a
new facet of the intruder. We are working on this currently.

Bruno