Re: [Question #151388]: installation problem

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
You can try to compile yade without opengl-support just to try to start it.
Delete 'opengl' from scons.profile-default file in the root of yade
sources. Then recompile yade and try to start. You will not have
graphic interface, but it should work anyway.

Sorry, I dont have such system to try it.
If you want to work with yade, please, consider using something
Debian-based as most of yade users work on such systems.

Anton