Re: [Question #151876]: Problem Versions

Arthur Mercier posted a new comment:
Thank you for you quick answers !

I'm still on 0.60 and @Chareyre, yes I wasn't in the appropriate directory, so I did and
":~/yade$ bzr update
 M  lib/triangulation/FlowBoundingSphere.cpp
 M  lib/triangulation/FlowBoundingSphere.hpp
 M  lib/triangulation/Network.cpp
 M  lib/triangulation/def_types.h
 M  pkg/dem/FlowEngine.cpp
 M  pkg/dem/FlowEngine.hpp
All changes applied successfully.
Updated to revision 2807 of branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk";

So I went to http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/changes,
 but my question is the same, what do I do now to install the rev2807 for instance? Do I have to download each file and to erase the files in the folder user/yade ?

Thanks