Re: [Question #151876]: Problem Versions

Arthur Mercier posted a new comment:
Ok,
So I did it again:
"arthur@arthur-ordi:~/yade/Yade Latest/tmp/yade$ bzr launchpad-login mercier-arthur
arthur@arthur-ordi:~/yade/Yade Latest/tmp/yade$ bzr checkout -r revno:2807 lp:yade
arthur@arthur-ordi:~/yade/Yade Latest/tmp/yade$ dir
ChangeLog	gui	 py			site_scons
CMakeLists.txt	INSTALL  SConscript		yade
core		lib	 scons.current-profile	yade.kdev4
doc		LICENSE  scons.profile-default	Yade.kdevelop
examples	NEWS	 SConstruct		yadeSCons.py
extra		pkg	 scripts		yadeSCons.pyc
arthur@arthur-ordi:~/yade/Yade Latest/tmp/yade$ cd yade
arthur@arthur-ordi:~/yade/Yade Latest/tmp/yade/yade$ dir
ChangeLog	examples  lib	   py	       site_scons
CMakeLists.txt	extra	  LICENSE  SConscript  yade.kdev4
core		gui	  NEWS	   SConstruct  Yade.kdevelop
doc		INSTALL   pkg	   scripts     yadeSCons.py"

Now my question is how do I run Yade ? 'cause the shortcut installed
before is linked to the 0.60. I think now the bzr2807 is installed, but
I don't know how to run Yade from the terminal.

Thanks