Re: [Question #151876]: Problem Versions

Arthur Mercier confirmed that the question is solved:
"It is not a good idea to compile something with root privileges."

Yes I know, but I had some accesses denied...

"1) cd /home/arthur/yade This folder should be empty
2) bzr checkout lp:yade
3) scons PREFIX=/home/arthur/yade/build version='new'
4) wait till it finishes
5) /home/arthur/yade/build/bin/yade-new"

And now...

"Welcome to Yade bzr2811
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `dssuky'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view, F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]
Yade [1]:"

Ahahahah, nice ! I'm sorry 'cause I'm a little confused when I need to install softwares.
Thank you for your help and your quick answers !