Re: [Question #152794]: compiled YADE ?!

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> 1. How can I fix the problem with qt4 library?

You don't have problems with this library. It is found, but for
RPM-based distributions it has another name:
> Checking for QGLViewer() in C++ library qglviewer-qt4... (cached) no
> Checking for QGLViewer() in C++ library libQGLViewer... (cached) yes

> 2. Is compilation completed correctly? There are several warnings (see
> above)...
> 3. If compilation was ok, how can I start yade? There is no executable in
> /home/me/YADE ... Do I have to install yade somehow?

Compilation is ok, warnings are not a problem.
just run:
/home/me/YADE/bin/yade-bzr2811

> 4. I did not use the feature 'log4cxx' because there is no package available
> for my distribution. Will this lead to problems, when using yade (later)?

It is not a problem for the moment. You can try to install from
another RPM, should work.

Anton.