Re: [Question #152793]: Regression tests ?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
I think, in your case it is better to start your script in debug-mode
and find the reason of crash.
But for future automatic checks by buildbot, you can add your
simplified script to check section and it will be checked
automatically after each commit.
If something goes wrong, you (and others) will be notified about that,

Anton