Re: [Question #152794]: compiled YADE ?!

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Difficult to say, why it crashes. It seems, that the crash comes from
glutInit function, which does not belong to yade.

If you want, you can try to compile without qt4 support.

./yade --debug --test

and

./yade --debug --check

just to verify, whether it works or not.

But I would suggest you to consider using something Debian-based or
Fedora-Suse at least, they should also work. As I know most of
yade-users are using Ubuntu.

Anton