Re: [Question #152906]: how to run the example in the tutorial

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

could you be more specific? What errors occur? What Yade version do you
use?

You can create an empty file, called, for example, example1.py and put
there the code. Then you can just:
./yade example1.py

And it should work.

Anton