[Question #152919]: fileGenerator

I read in 1.1.2 on doc pages that one can create full scene using a specialized class of type FileGenerator. But I didn't find any example related to this class. I want to generate statics packing of spheres with pouring technique in a simulation box and then add one big sphere in this packing. Could anybody tell which class should I use and how? I need dense packing of around 0.65.
Thanks,
Ram