Re: [Question #153255]: Creation of a new engine

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi Anna,

I think that, in order to help you, you should better clarify your problem.
What kind of engine are you coding and what is exactly the problem you got?
It is difficult to provide you help without looking at your code. If you
have a specific problem or doubt with that, you could post here part of it,
for instance.

Cheers. Chiara