[Question #153496]: Where to find scripts of examples ?

I use Ubuntu 10.10 and Yade bzr2811. I'm a beginner in the Yade environment and from m point of view the best way to learn a software is to practise some examples.
I'd like to have the scripts of the examples shown here,
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Scr:DEM_with_local_moment_law
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Scr:Simple_Spring
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Scr:Other

Because there is a lot of informations  in the screenshots given, so with these scripts it could be easy to learn how to create cohesive particles and/or cubic particles.

Thanks !