Re: [Question #153493]: Example problem, or to create a function ?

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
"Hi, could you, please, _attach_ the script instead of putting it into
the message?"

Here is the link of the script http://www.2shared.com/file/xrflYnqC/Tuto2.html (how can I attach the script otherwise ?).
Is it important to define the function before/after the O.engines ?

"I think the problem in your code is in indention"
It's true I didn't know that the indentation was important with Python, but it is. But I still have the problem, "NameError: name 'addPlotData' is not defined".