Re: [Question #153589]: Adding an IGeomFunctor subclass

Kneib François is still having a problem:
Ok, I have launched Yade in debug mode.
Before the contact between a cohfrictmat sphere and a cohfrictmat cylinder
there is no problem.
When the contact occurs, I have a lot of messages (see attached file
log.txt). But I don't know how to use this log and why is there 4 threads ?
(I thought I was running Yade in one openmp 's thread mode).
The script that I use is called Cylindre_Sphere.py (see attached)

Tx