[Question #154544]: Get rid of old classes ?

Hello, sorry for the title not so meaningful. But the problem is :

In yade prompt, if I perform
Yade [12]: yade.C (push on tab-tab)

I get, among others :

yade.CinemDNCEngine       yade.CinemDTCEngine                        yade.CinemKNCEngine
yade.CL1Relationships                         yade.ContactLaw1                   yade.ContactLaw1Interaction           yade.CinemCNCEngine

All files I wrote at one time, but I renamed since... Famous "ContactLaw1" for example is now Law2_ScGeom6D_NormalInelasticityPhys_NormalInelasticity.
The good point is that I also get the new names with yade.L (tab-tab) for example.

But is it normal ?? (that old names still appear) ? Did I make something wrong at one time ?
In fact "my" classes are not the only ones since for example "yade.SimpleElasticRelationshipsWater" still exists while it has been renamed in r2116