[Question #155725]: Plot data

I use Ubuntu 10.10 and Yade bzr2811.
Here is my script:

http://www.2shared.com/file/V3IFvhf1/prob.html

I'd like to plot some datas. For instance I'd like to plot the time versus the position or the velocity of the sphere [77].
The problem is that I don't understand how. I tried to follow some examples as simple-scene-plot.py or uniax.py but it never worked.
It's written "name 'AddPlotData' is not defined", and I tried other examples and the problem is most of time the same.

Do I have to write:
"O.engines=[
PyRunner(iterperiod=...,command='myfunction()')
]

plot.plots={text}

def myAddPlotData():
	sph=O.bodies[1]
	plot.addData(text2())
" ? I mean "PyRunner" then "plot.plots" then "defmyFunction" ?

It's like if "def AddPlotData()" didn't work when I compile.

Thanks !