Re: [Question #155725]: Plot data

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
Ok, I think I understand but the problem is still I don't know how to create a function
It plots, but I have to pause the simulation and to write each time what I want... which is not conveniant. I'd like to plot automatically at each 50 iterations for instance.
How to do the thing below at each 50 iterations ?
"plot.plots={'t':('velocity')}
plot.addData({'t':O.time, 'velocity':O.bodies[77].state.angVel[0]})"