Re: [Question #155725]: Plot data

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
Ok, so I just changed the end of my script:

"O.engines=[
	[...]
	PyRunner(iterPeriod=100,command="saveData()"),
]

def saveData():
 plot.addData(t1=O.time,t2=O.time)

plot.plots={'t1':('t2')}
plot.plot()

yade.qt.Controller();

O.saveTmp()"
Here is the complete script http://www.2shared.com/file/iBvBTceR/prob.html.

But really... I still have the problem when I run the simulation (compilation is done, no error),
"NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/arthur/yade/build/lib/yade-new/py/yade/__init__.pyc in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

NameError: name 'saveData' is not defined".

Does my script works good in yours ?