Re: [Question #156330]: Forces...

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
"If you want to change force (let's say) each 100 iteration, add

PyRunner(command="fEngine.force[1]=someNewValue", iterPeriod=100),

line into your O.engines."
It just means "at every 100 iterations, the fEngine.force[1] = someNewValue", but no value is added, right ?

Ok, but here again, no incrementation is done, isn't it ?... I'd like to do something like
At iteration = 0, force applied = 0,
At iteration = 50, force applied = 100,
At iteration = 100, force applied = 200,
[...]

"look at examples/simple-scene/simple-scene-plot.py, there you have
forces being plotted."
I checked in but I didn't find any force plotted, the only plotted values are:
"plot.addData(t=O.time,i=O.iter,z_sph=sph.state.pos[2],z_sph_half=.5*sph.state.pos[2],v_sph=sph.state.vel.norm())", which are not forces, aren't they?

Thanks!