Re: [Question #153589]: Adding an IGeomFunctor subclass

Kneib François is still having a problem:
I don't understand the reason why you still have this error, but I compiled from nothing this morning. That's what I've done :
- deleted yade-trunk directory
- downloaded the last yade version from here : https://www.yade-dem.org/source/
- extracted yade in my home
- replaced 4 original files by this ones : http://download.grenoble.cemagref.fr/nuivr4exf (in yade/pkg/dem and yade/pkg/common). Now you don't have to uncomment anything.
- copied the scons.profile-default file in yade/ (see the .zip file)
- gone to yade folder and write just scons.
- waited a few minutes -> dependency cycle error

Now if I comment the importation of Cylinder.hpp in CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.hpp (not cpp) the compilation works good.
I apologies for not having been very understandable yesterday.

Tx